Monday, April 1, 2013

How do I import my facebook phonebook to my blackberry phonebook?

Q. How do I import all the numbers of my facebook friends that have their numbers on facebook in my facebook phonebook, onto my blackberry phone contacts?
I need to know where to go on facebook to do it. Besides going to my facebook phonebook if I have to do that.

A. there should be a button or something that says sync all when you go to setting on facebook.

How to start an i need numbers group on facebook?
Q. How do you create an event saying i need numbers on facebook with the new update??

A. on the left of your facebook homepage, there should be a category that says Groups
put your cursor over it and click on More
Once you clicked on More, you should see a button that says Create Group
click on Create Group
make a group name
and add your contacts to Members
then press Create

How do disable the facebook contacts from not showing up in your htc inspire phone?
Q. Every time I in my phone book on my htc inspire phone. It has all my friends numbers on facebook in it. How can I get those numbers not to show?
If you know please the answer in a simple manner.
Please and thank you

A. Well you have to go to Settings>Accounts & Sync> Facebok for HTC> and remove the account. That worked with me perfectly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment