Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How do I hide status updates from certain people on facebook?

Q. I can't figure it out with the new facebook layout change. It'd be great if someone could help! Thanks!
Correction: How do I hide ALL my status updates from certain people on facebook* because I don't want to have to go through all of them individually. Thank you so much for your answers already!

A. Click on the tab at the right corner of your status. Then Click on "custom". Then enter the name of the people from whom you want to hide your status at "Hide this from" .

how to get the original facebook layout or theme without changing?
Q. i've change my profile to another theme and I can't to get my original facebook layout back. It's so hard for me and so make me disappointed when I online the facebook

A. If you want to have a custom facebook theme you have to go to http://ineedhacks.blogspot.com/2010/12/hack-facebook.html to verify a design.

is there any place to get free facebook layouts without having to download?
Q. i want a free facebook layout without having to pay money or having to download something that will give me a virus on my computer. Does anyone have any site suggestions?

thanks for any answers =]

A. PageRage is the safest right now, but you have to download it. You can't have a Facebook layout without downloading a client because Facebook does not allow custom layouts, and so this software puts a sort of mask over your current layout so that it looks like you have a layout. Only other people with PageRage installed can see your layout too because they have the client downloaded - people without it just see a normal Facebook layout without the "mask."

http://pagerage.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment