Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How do I get rid of the facebook message symbol?

Q. I have the facebook message symbol on my screen yet I don't have a message! How do I get rid of it? I have tried taking the battery out 3 times and it hasn't got rid of it. Can anybody help me please?

A. which phone is it? I have had a similar problem on my blackberry so will explain how i fixed it for the blackberry application-

go to your notifications
move your scroller onto the date bar
press the option/menu button and go on 'mark prior opened'
done!

Im not sure why it does it, but it told me I had 2 notifications when i had read every single one, but that fixed it.

Added tip: you can do this on texts and emails to

Some black guy on a facebook group said interracial dating is reparations for slavery?
Q. Do black men actually date white women just for some sort of power delusion? I usually date women because I'm interested in them or attracted to them. Are people really that stupid?

A. You made some legitimate point (and sense) in that question of yours. It is a delusion and part of the kidding around of black men. What is pitiful is that there are plenty of white trash around to prove (or disprove) the stupidity of it all. America is being negrified slowly and surely and their aim is to negrify it, the sooner the better to emasculate their perception of their lowly beginnings in this country. That's their aim and the reparation they want. You see, when negro blood is mixed in with the rest...then the slavery stigma becomes washed out. And the one-drop rule application becomes universally accepted.

Racism? Ha-ha haha

If a man acknowledges the facts of race, he is a racist. I suppose if he acknowledges the facts of sex he is a sexist!

A racist is a man who believes in history, genetics, and his eyes !!!!

How to create social network accounts for college and scholarship applications?
Q. I would like to create a seperate twitter, facebook, and youtube. What can I put on my accounts? For twitter I'm thinking of posting links to articles and following scientists. I can't put much up for facebook, and I have no idea what to do for youtube. I play tennis and want to major in astronomy. I want to look like I participate in my school and community.

A. I seriously doubt that anyone looking at your scholarship application is going to go online and look up your Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube accounts online. Should you decide to go ahead with the fake Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube accounts you should keep in mind that the accounts will show the date that everything is posted to the internet. In the off chance that someone actually looked you up online they would find it very strange that you had no Facebook or Twitter posts older than March 2013. Instead of wasting time creating fictitious online accounts to make yourself look better you should focus of spending more time studying and applying for as many scholarships as possible.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment