Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How do i get rid of ads on facebook, youtube, and other website that are not suppose to be there?

Q. How do i get rid of ads on facebook, youtube, and other website that are not suppose to be there like there are all these ads all of a sudden taking up all of my news feed, and friends walls on facebook.and ads on you tube that are not suppose to be there. what do i do?

A. go to your browser options and turn on the pop up blocker...hope it will solve ur problem...

how do you block commercial ads on facebook?
Q. All of a sudden im getting those little commercial ads on facebook and it slows down my computer. How do I get rid of them? I looked all over in my settings and I cant find anything to block them.

A. You can't block the ads, that's how Facebook makes their money! If you do block them, you account will be suspended!

I am receiving ads on Facebook from sites I have visited around the web?
Q. Facebook states "We do not use cookies to create a profile of your browsing behavior on third-party sites or to show you ads". So why I am receiving ads on Facebook from websites that I have visited around the web! (I don't like their pages and have no connection with them with on Facebook). Are Facebook or their advertisers using Cookies to show me ads. If so, surely this is a violation of privacy.

A. ql




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment