Monday, April 8, 2013

How do I get my Leenita Broom with my profile picture back on Facebook?

Q. I have two Facebook logons. One has my picture and the other does not. I want to restore the one with my picture as I do not know how to down lode anothe one on Facebook.

A. right click and download image. or use windows snipping tool.

Can i save the messages that i send and receive on facebook on my computer?
Q. I think my friend has been saving my messages and then reading them but she doesn't have access to my facebook at all. Is that possible?I use her computer most times.

A. As a preface, please first ask yourself again why you think so, and if there are any other ways said person could more easily get whatever information you suspect they have.

Now, there are a few possibilities I know of.

a) You may forget to log out occasionally. Just once would allow her to read them all. I'm not sure a Facebook logon, at the date of this post, expires in a terribly short amount of time while it isn't being used. You could conceivably stay logged in on the same computer for quite a while, even if you close the tab or window in the browser (unless it's the last tab or window, -maybe-).

b) Has she seen you type in your password? Did you accidentally tell the browser to -save- your password? Is your password easy to guess? Ask yourself that one at least twice.

c) I'm not sure what files get cached on the computer from the Facebook, but I doubt any other than images or other media content. Browser caching is for use when the content of a web-page doesn't change. As the Facebook is fairly dynamic (for obvious reasons), it's unlikely she's just looking around in the browser cache files for dirty secrets.

d) Otherwise, and this is the really paranoid option, so refer to the preface again before reading: there is such a thing as a keylogger, a piece of software, usually moderately hidden, on the computer that can log keystrokes as they are typed. Most of them are expensive, if they work to any real degree, hard to pirate (because they are not in the highest demand for people who do not have funding, such as for a company, and as such are not available on many torrent sites, etc.), or, as referenced, barely work and are often obvious to the user if not set up properly. They can also show up on various malware scanners, trigger a query from software like Windows Firewall, etc.

The real question is: if you don't trust your friend, why do you continue to use their computer or, for that matter, spend time around them?

A solution to this may be talking to her. Or walking away.

What happens if you enter the wrong password on Facebook too many times?
Q. I tried going on my boyfriend's Facebook, I had reasons, please don't judge me.

Anyway, I entered it 3 times wrong on my phone.
Is it going to log him out on his phone?
Could I just say that it was probably his ex girlfriend? She had his password, but he changed it today.

A. "Please don't judge me" lol haha>>>>anywhe if you enter the wrong password for consecutive times, you'l be asked to choose whether to 'answer security questions' or 'identify the person tagged on a certain picture', since you entered on your phone,if he's online he'l be logged out and told to log in again and when he does he'l be told "someone tried to log into your account at 12:52GMT from Los Angeles, CA(its usually a wrong location) confirm if it was you" if he confirms he'l be logon but if he select "not me" he'l be asked questions or told to tell who's on a photo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment