Sunday, April 14, 2013

How do I get my apps onto my iPod touch?

Q. I got an iPod touch and bought apps off of iTunes and synched my ipod.well now they aren't on my iPod but when I went on my iPod itwasnt there. But when I go to settings I can change the settings for two apps facebook and skype but I cantfind any of my apps. Do u know where they might be? Or where to find them?

A. Try swiping the "Home" screen to the left.

What happened with quiz creator or quiz planet facebook apps?
Q. About 2 years ago I made some quiz, but today nothing seems to work. I opened apps.facebook.com/makeaquiz it redirected to my profile page.
The facebook quiz creator app is also dead I think.T

A. I think I know what u r trying 2 ask i know Facebook has this other page where people make up quizzes nd other people take them I kno at 1 point they called it Quizazz but now its called Quotev I'm not sure if its the same thing that we both r talking about but I hope I helped !

How can I free up space on my media card from my blackberry curve 9360?
Q. I have no pictures, only two apps (facebook & twitter) and the rest are what came in the phone when I first got it. Why is that my media card has only 3.15 mb free of 1.83 gb.How can I get more space on my phone so I can put music and new themes?

A. You can either delete unused data on your files or get a better MicroSD card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment