Friday, April 19, 2013

how do i get a fishing pole in the hunger games facebook game?

Q. i am playing the hunger games facebook game and i accidentally deleted my pond. i bought a new one. to build the new one i need a fishing pole. i would also like to know how to send gifts to my friends and how to get a knife and a hammer.

A. You have to buy one or find one

how to start a Scrabble game on facebook?
Q. Someone sent me a request to start a Scrabble game. Facebook said that it wasnt available right now and to try again later. I waited, tried to start a game with him, but its not working.

A. Invite your friends...

What are some games Facebook that are fun, awesome and NOT boring?
Q. I've played games like Cafeland and Marketland but is there any games on Facebook that are fun and addicting? Zynga games were horrible and they were boring so I don't want games like that. What would you recommend?
I don't play any Zynga games because they are jackasses not trying to fix anything and replacing it with something else. So I need games that are not like Zynga games.

A. My nephew's been playing a lot of Dragon City lately. I don't think it's Zynga. You may want to check it out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment