Thursday, April 18, 2013

How do I get Facebook chat on my phone?

Q. I have an Android phone (HTC Evo to be exact) and I was just wondering how to send and receive facebook chat messages on my phone. I already have the facebook app but I cannot receive messages.

Thanks for the help!

A. there are softwares - ebuddy & nimbuzz for facebook chat. just google them from your phone.

How to edit Facebook chat groups on the new update?
Q. My Facebook chat just got updated.. and I have no clue how to edit old chat groups so I can hide my availability and stuff.

A. This site should give you all the information you need to know on the new Facebook chat layout. ~~http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2378983609&topic=20433 ~~

ãºä¸âä¹ï¾ï¾ï½²ï¾

Why is Facebook chat saying my friends are offline?
Q. On facebook chat is says i have 50 friends online, but when i click there names they are all saying there now offline, but when i refresh the page there online again. My friends are telling me that it says I'm offline as well. What is the problem and how do i fix it?

A. The problem is that facebook chat is constantly used by so many people that it is just very glitchy. Theres no way of fixing it. We just have to deal with it. Many glitches can be fixed by using pop out chat




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment