Wednesday, April 10, 2013

How do i find out someones facebook address if its not showing on the search engine?

Q. Right i am trying to find out my girl friends facebook email address but i am having no luck can anyone help?

A. You may try to find her on the site listed below, it allows to make keyword search around facebook without logging in. So you may narrow down the search with any words...name, location, interests etc.
Hope it helped)

How do I get my windows live movie onto facebook?
Q. I made a movie (mix of pictures and video) with Windows Live Movie Maker and when I try to download it onto facebook it says it does not accept this file and gives me a list of files it supports, I know thier is an "instant" download button but it only works if you have a windows live facebook/email account and I have gmail :/ do I have to use a video converter? if so to what format? Thanks so much!

A. just use your desk top as your destination file then goto face book then click on profilem then vide

How do I stop certain emails to go to the spam box?
Q. I accidentally moved a couple of facebook emails to the spam bulk and now facebook is sending the emails to the spam bulk. How do I change this so that it goes back to the inbox?

A. Put those addresses in your "Contact List" and they will come to your inbox.

You should also open the Spam folder----OPEN one of those emails---and then click the "not spam" tab, to make sure that Yahoo gets the message.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment