Friday, April 19, 2013

How do I customize my Facebook Username without giving them my phone number?

Q. I made a new facebook page and tried to customize my user name. Facebook said I have to verify my account using my phone number first.

Where is the option to customize without giving out my phone number? I didn't have to give out my phone number on the old account.

A. you probably didnt need to give ur cell # becoz you might have logged on from it once.

But you have to enter ur cell number dont worry it wont charge its free plus after that you can remove it

How to make our band's facebook page unviewable to the public?
Q. I started a band this month. We already created a facebook page, but we aren't going to release ourselves until early summer of 2011. In the meantime, we want to upload pictures, information, and contact information without it viewable to the public. Can we hide our facebook page until we're ready to be released as an official band?

Can someone walk me through the steps to accomplish this? Please and thank you.

A. Go to privacy setting and click on customize, then click on only me or friends only on all of the options.

How do I make a popular Facebook page?
Q. How do I make a Facebook page in general? And how do you make it popular like teen swag or whatever? Do you make a new account?

A. Install a Facebook âLike Boxâ to your portal

Installing a âLike Boxâ is indeed an apt way for getting traffic to your site. For designing the box you can take help of the box builder tool. This will surely help you to customize your like box size, the color scheme as well as the number of friends to display.
Installing a Page Badge

If you really want to link others to your Facebook profile page, Facebook badges will help you out. Badges are simple images and can be loaded very easily.
Ask Friends to Visit your Page

Try to use the âsuggest to friendsâ feature of your Facebook page. Or else, you can also go for the feature âinvite allâ. This will save your time as well as energy and will also hopefully give a positive response.
Using Status Tagging

It is an amazing feature and allows you to tag any person or a page by only entering the sign @ and then typing the name of that person, whom you want to tag.
Adding a Like Button to your Site

This allows visitors to like your fan page without facing any obstacle. Thus you will be able to expand the number of your fans and ultimately will get a huge amount of traffic to your website.

Apart from all these, you can connect your business page to twitter or can go for newsletter promotion. Thus, follow those basic strategies and make your Facebook page popular than ever before. To know more on this topic you can get in touch with a company that offers customized online business promotion services




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment