Thursday, April 11, 2013

How do I check for my free gifts INVITES on the new FaceBook?

Q. Okay the question gives most of the information but my friend said she sent me a free gift on a facebook game called YOVILLE but I dont know how to find it. I used to but since facebook changed a bit, i dont know, help me please!

A. on the right hand side, there's a panel called 'gift requests'. it should be under that.

How do I make my laptop run faster?
Q. I have an Acer Inspire 5520. It always loads facebook games slow and is just generally slow. I run AVG, I defrag it and all that stuff at least once a week. So what are some free ways I can increase my laptop speed?

A. if it's generally slow then it's generally slow, it's a slow computer, simple as that. No ways to increase speed whatsoever.
whoever mentions overclocking doesn't know what they are talking about.

What gift would you give to a tribute in The Hunger Games?
Q. So I have an assignment to do. We have to make a facebook profile for a character. I need to think of a gift to give to a tribute
I wanted to do a "Get out of the games free card" but my friend says it was stupid xD

So I need a new Idea :/

So what would you give as a gift, it just has to do with the tributes in general

A. I would give them something which would help them, secretly, though. Like a torch which turned into a knife and so on..
But I would give them something like Marge did with Katniss, something like a badge or a special scarf..

Hope I helped and good look with the assignment :3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment