Thursday, April 18, 2013

How do I block Facebook so my parents cant see.?

Q. How do I block Facebook so I have to enter a password to get onto the site? I don't want my parents to go on there and see my social life. Logging out is too tedious and I can occasionally forget to log off. Something like a simple 4-digit password to unblock a site until you leave is what i am looking for.

A. Use a master password for the browser that you use.

how can I block facebook from the internet?
Q. I go on pages (not facebook) and see facebook comments. I see facebook everywhere. I hate facebook.
How can I block facebook from the interwebz?

A. With social networking now on the forefront, most sites incorporate comments/reviews from users in facebook (and other social networking sites). There is no way you can turn it off as it is a part of the sites/pages design.

Though you will be able to view the comments from facebook users, you will not be able to post comments (unless you login to facebook).

Is there any way to Block facebook website to my mozila firefox browser?
Q. Is there any way to Block facebook website to my mozila firefox browser? Because one of my younger sister is going crazy with facebook games.so that i want to stop this facebook crazyness.
without internet off can i do facebook block.??

A. Use the BlockSite addon in firefox. Save this link to your desktop:
http://62.75.221.240/BlockSite/blocksite-0.7.1-fx_FIX_TO_FF3.5.xpi
Open Firefox and click File, Open File, and find where you saved it. Click install and restart firefox.
Now go to Tools and then Add-ons. Select BlockSite and them options. In the blacklist, add "http://www.facebook.com*" (without quotes and include the asterisk).
Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment