Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How do disable the facebook contacts from not showing up in your htc inspire phone?

Q. Every time I in my phone book on my htc inspire phone. It has all my friends numbers on facebook in it. How can I get those numbers not to show?
If you know please the answer in a simple manner.
Please and thank you

A. Well you have to go to Settings>Accounts & Sync> Facebok for HTC> and remove the account. That worked with me perfectly.

How to talk to random girls in high school?
Q. I usually don't have an issue talking to girls. My problem is seeing these girls in the hallway and I have no classes with them. How do I talk to them and get their numbers/facebooks?

Surely someone has devised a way?

A. not in highschool anymore but i still cnt do it lol

What do you call a group of friends that is 3 girls, and 1 guy?
Q. Take note the guy is NOT gay and has all of the girls' phone numbers/ facebooks.

Also, funniest answer gets 10 ptsâ¥!
And he favors one of the girls the most out of the others it seems, since he likes to hang out with her ALONE sometimes, without the other 2 girls.

A. male fantasy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment