Monday, April 8, 2013

How a company can use Facebook to target a specific market for their Product/Service?

Q. Also, with Facebook, one can choose the demographics and target the marketing

A. http://www.facebook.com/advertising

Go their .. all the informations you need ..

Good luck and have a great day ..
.

How do you access your Facebook phone book on the current Facebook format?
Q. I know at one point Facebook stored all of your phone contacts, but I can't figure out how to access them since they changed Facebook (again!). I have some people stored in my phone who I want to look up by their phone number to see if they're on Facebook. Thanks in advance!

A. facebook removed the phonebook due to privacy issues

How can i disconnect facebook announcements on my e-mail pg. I connected I think messenger to?
Q. Facebook but i want to take it off.

A. to stop receiving email notifications from face book you need to log in your facebook account and click on account > account settings > notifications > then UNcheck all of the boxes and press "save changes" Hope that helps good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment