Sunday, April 7, 2013

How can I sync my facebook contacts with my phone?

Q. I have a Samsung Impression, and don't have internet on it, but is there any way I can sync all my facebook phone numbers and contacts with it?

A. Not if you dont have internet. Sorry ):

I know that if you have internet, a lot of phones have the option on the actual phone. Also, for example, with the Palm Pre, you add your account as "account" and it automatically pulls it in.

Wish there was a better answer to this buddy.

How to Add all of your Facebook Friends Phone numbers to contacts on iPhone?
Q. How to Add all of your Facebook Friends Phone numbers to contacts on iPhone

My friend has an android and Facebook added all of his friends to his contacts, is this possible on an iPhone? Thanks!

A. Download the facebook app for iphone if you haven't already.
In the facebook app, click on friends icon.
Then click on the top left icon which brings sync contacts page.
From there you will be able to add contacts.

How to edit facebook contacts via android?
Q. Okay, so I got a new phone today(Droid by AT&T.) It nicely added all my facebook contact's numbers. I don't know about you all, but I'm not bestest friends with all my friends on facebook. These numbers are just taking up space on my phone. How can I get rid of them?
Yes, but how do I do that?

A. Unfortunately, you'll have to go into your contacts list and delete them individually.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment