Monday, April 22, 2013

How can I make facebook photos visible to the friends of the person tagged?

Q. How can I make facebook photos visible to the friends of the friends tagged but not the entire album?

A. There's a option in your privacy settings to make photos visible to friends of friends, if you wish to make the photo visible to them just change those settings and they should be able to see it.

How to recover deleted Facebook photos if I dont have the URL to it?
Q. How to recover deleted Facebook photos if I dont have the URL to it and the link to the photo is not available on the email accounts.. Any suggestions?

A. it is not possible.

How to sync Facebook photos with my contacts?
Q. I can't get my friends Facebook photos to sync with my contacts already on my phone. I tried syncing all my friends on Facebook with my contacts, but even then their photos weren't there. I tried using syncmypix, and that didn't work either. I have a Galaxy S2. I just don't know what else to do? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

A. Here is the better page for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment