Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How can I hide my facebook profile photo from others ?

Q. I want to hide my facebook profile picture from everybody except the friends who are in my friends list. In short, I want to hide it from friend of friends and all others. I want to hide my profile picture from those also who search even outside facebook . I want to make it visible to only FRIENDS who are in my friends list in facebook. Is it possible ?

A. 1) Go to your timeline i mean your facebook profile.
2) Click your photo.
3) In the middle of the right corner of page, you can see a option like 'share with'. Click that & choose with whom you wanna share the picture i.e public/friends/only you.
4) Done.

How do I add an application tab to the new Facebook profile?
Q. Before, with the last Facebook profile, you could add tabs for applications (such as Pieces of Flair) to display your activity there/your flair, and that kind of stuff. Is it not possible to do this anymore, with the new profile page? I want to add a Pieces of Flair tab so I can show off my flair, but I can't seem to find a way to do it. Thanks.

A. I hate the new Facebook profile! They got rid of the tabs.
Click the link below.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Apple-or-Microsoft/168799779802690?v=wall#!/pages/If-1000000-join-Face-book-will-change-the-new-profile-back/174372815930100

What is a Facebook profile badge and also what is the purpose of this badge ?
Q. What is a Facebook profile badge and also what is the purpose of this badge ?

Som1 says it is a link.

Can this 'badge' increase my facebook security ?

A. It's just a thing you make and you can put it on your blog or website. It's like a little advertisement for your facebook profile :) Pretty useless if you ask me. it doesn't do anything except let people visiting your website to find you on facebook easier. Nothing about security.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment