Saturday, April 20, 2013

How can i get traffic to my Facebook fan page?

Q. I am giving away a free shopping app that really helps people save money. I created a facebook fan page which has the link to my website to channel facebook traffic to my site but now i just need advise on getting people to my page

A. You may try inviting your friends first to view your face book fan page so they can view the free app. You can also opt to drive a promotional contest where in the winner may get the free app as a gift.

It also might be helpful if you put a short narrative as to how the free app may help them as well or a testimonial from someone, including you on how the app was successful in saving money. If you have money to spare, you can also try to avail of a service to market your site or free app which is entirely your choice.

Are there any free Facebook apps that select a random winner for you in a giveaway or contest?
Q. I'm trying to do a giveaway but need a way for the system to randomly select a winner. Is there an app that will help me conduct the giveaway as well as select a random winner on Facebook?. Also is there an app or something that helps me do it without using Facebook?

A. http://www.makeuseof.com/dir/random-line-picker-pick-a-winner/

Not Facebook though. :/

When creating a Facebook promotion, how do I go from clicking 'Like' to promo info?
Q. I have the page up and the contest kinda set, but need help with the Like button. When fans click "Like" on our page I want our contest details to appear, how do I get that to happen? I understand it has to do with meta tags, or am I wrong?

A. it has more to do with PHP server processing - the app you make for your page can detect if the current user has liked the page yet (via PHP), and can show a different page based on that variable

if the user hasnt liked the page yet, show the html that explains why they should

if the user has already liked the page, show the html that has a form for them to fill out so you can get their information (this information cannot be automatically mined from facebook, it has to be manually/voluntarily entered)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment