Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How can I get Facebook fans from Russia ?

Q. There are now several services out there that offer support to build facebook fans either internationally or in specific countries. There are a few that I have read about recently in NewsWeek. Here is the article about it:
http://www.newsweek.com/2010/08/10/businesses-buy-facebook-fans.html

The company featured in there says they are starting to target specific countries as well:
http://www.fansandinvites.com/

A. Your right, there are a few out there.

But not all can target russia.

From personal use i know of two sites that have delivered what they have promised

site 1. www.growyourfans.com

site 2. www.wantfans.com

good luck, see what company caters more to your needs.

Where I can buy facebook fans?
Q. I have a company and for my company facebook fan page I need many fans. So please tell me a site where I can buy facebook fans?

A. well,

No body sell facebook fans, you should do one thing to increase your fans, include like button in your blogs and websites, it will increase. One more thing you can do, like those pages which has large number of fans, or go and comment with your link.

Thanks

How do you give away a free prize on Facebook?
Q. I have a Facebook fan page. And I was thinking about maybe having a contest. Except I think people would be more into it if there was a prize. However, I can't buy a prize or have to pay to ship it to them. What kind of prize could have other than the joy of winning?

A. keep a list of winners see who is on top




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment