Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How can I find dang gay men in my dang area on Facebook?

Q. Is there a dang option on Facebook, where I can find some dang men in my area that are seeking men. You know, like there is on that dang website Myspace.

A. You'd probably be better off using a dang dating website. There's tons of them out there.

How can I involve myself with the LGBT community?
Q. I am a gay man, and I want to further involve myself in the LGBT community. I am considering coming out soon to my friends via facebook, so I thought it would also be nice to involve myself in the LGBT community. :)

A. You can join LGBT Clubs, Gay/Lesbian Support groups, Gay Centers, Gay Pride organizations, Gay-friendly websites, LGBT groups, Gay bars, etc., as well as attend Pride Parades, LGBT events, and other LGBT-related on-goings near you.

You'll have to do a bit of research based on where you live, but that should be very simple.
Then you just need to get in contact with the people and organizations.

Best of luck!

How many gay men here look, dress and act like a normal man?
Q. So on Facebook and Tumblr I am constantly seeing these skinny gay guys who have horrible haircuts dyed silly colours, with lots of tattoos and piercings, wearing stupid clothes, posing really effeminitely and posting videos of them acting really "gay". (That is just my opinion of course, I don't want an argument.)

Even at school the only openly gay guys I know of are like that too!

But I know that surely not all gay men are like that. How many of you dress in a normal way, and act in such a way that most people wouldn't instantly be able to tell you are gay?

A. What do you mean like a normal man? dress in a normal way? What makes you think you are normal? You need to broaden your horizons. All gay men don't look, act or dress the same way. The ones that aren't obvious to you aren't dressing, looking and acting like normal men. That's how they dress, look and act. This is a stupid question too. How do you expect to get an answer? One by one and then you're going to add them up?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment