Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How can I delete my facebook if someone has taken it over and changed all the passwords?

Q. My daughter was in an abusive relationship, they are not together anymore, he has taken over her facebook, adding and deleting at will...How can we shut down her site?

A. Well then your out of luck. XD

How do you take someone off your favorites on Facebook?
Q. Before Facebook added the timeline, I added someone on my favorites and I want to take them off because they're posting a bunch of statuses.

A. When you see a status or whatever, hover over their name, then hover over "friends", you will see a small list and click "settings". You will see another list of checks. Un-check what you dont really want to see any more and/or check "only important"

Hope it helps!!

What's the max # of contacts Facebook can add from a file? At what # does it think you're a spammer?
Q. I want to upload my contacts from your computer into facebook to add all my friends at once (facebook does let you do this). It's a lot. How many contact can be in one file that it will add? And how many contacts is the point where it thinks you're a spammer? Ideas? This has changed many times as Facebook is constantly evolving -- so unless you know for sure from the past few months it's probably outdated... Thanks.

A. there isnt a limit

facebook only thinks you are a spammer if one or more people click on "i dont know this person" when you send them a request




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment