Saturday, April 20, 2013

How can i block facebook on my computer?

Q. i want to block facebook so my child can not use it. but the adults in the house like to use it. is there any way i can make it so to use the website you need a password? or does anyone know something i can do?
is there any way i can do it without needing a software? like is there a way i can do it on my computer already that wont also block me out?

A. you could set up her own account. and download this http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/features/parental-controls.aspx and you can control her account for All sites she uses and even the times you want her to go on. it has to be downloaded in the admin account. ( change the admin password) so she doesn't go on that. i used this for my little sister :)

How can I block Facebook for a few hours everyday?
Q. When I get back to school I want to block Facebook from 3:30 until about 7:30. Is there a way I can do that?

A. Are you using Firefox? Then download https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3145/ and install. Just follow the instructions and just delete the facebook-block when you want to use Facebook. :) Unfortunately you can't set the time, you have to manually turn it off and on.

Need to block facebook on computers at work?
Q. need to block facebook at work. employees have become very unproductive... is this possible? Is it possible to block internet acesss? The computers need to be connected to a network for scheduling software can i disable explorer?

A. Not an easy answer for this place, but check out the link below may be of some help. Personally every where I have worked, this is considered as misappropriation of company time and misuse of company resources, with disciplinary action up to termination for continuing to do this.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment