Monday, April 15, 2013

Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with Facebook ads?

Q. I'm thinking about spending a fair amount of my advertising budget on targeted ads on Facebook, but obviously I need to know if they work first. I'd love to hear your experiences and insights.

A. They work if used properly. You have to go thru the settings and target who you are trying to target. It really works best for products/services open to anyone. It doesnt hurt to try, you can sometimes find coupons online.

I use adsense personally and same thing if setup right it works great I do have a adsense $75 credit I will share with all of you at this link: http://www.voltagenewmedia.com/seo/free-75-google-ad-words-creditcoupon/ not spam, feel free to repost it!

What is the best way to market online?
Q. I need to advertise a new business. I just go the website finished but I don't know anything about SEO and minimal about online marketing. What should I focus on? It is best to try to drive traffic to my site and then won't that increase the page rank by the amount of traffic? I don't know it seems better to do it that way because not only do you know people are seeing your business but you get the site moved up in rank....am I right or no?

First I was just going to pay someone to do the SEO and get in on 1st page google but then I got to thinking maybe it won't get much traffic as people have to search for those keywords. But then I started to think It might be better to advertise another way online and drive traffic to the site.

I'm really in the dark here...any advice?

For the online marketing has anyone used facebook ads? What is the best way to market a business online locally?

Please don't tell me panda or other terms like that bc really I don't have a clue, it's like another language so tell me like your teaching someone who doesn't know anything.

One more thing...I've been told it takes about 3 months to get 1st page ranking but it that right for a new site that has no rank? Is there anyway to see if whatever their doing is working because they want to be paid weekly and How do I know it's getting results?

Thanks!

A. There are several steps to answering your question, as there are a lot of layers to a proper online lead generating campaign.

1 - First off, did you perform the keyword research first? Meaning, you raised the question as to whether or not SEO would bring in enough searches. Google allows you to research and identify just how many searches are being performed monthly for any keyword you wish to check the stats on.

Here's what you do: Go to Google, then type out the following: Google Keyword Tool

Click on the link Google kicks back in the #1 position. Next I want you to type the keywords you are considering ranking for into the box, and click the button to perform the search.

Google will kick back the results, and tell you approximately how many times the keywords you typed into the Keyword Tool is searched for each month.

Now you have real data to work with instead of speculation. So the question will be at that time: "Are there enough searches to justify an SEO campaign?"

#2 - Before you begin spending money on traffic to your site, you need to make sure your site is properly structured to capture leads. Do you have a lead capture form setup? Are you giving your visitors a solid reason to want to give you their information?

A million visitors a month are worthless if you're not taking some sort of action to move them forward in your sales funnel.

#3 - Have you setup a Google+ page yet? Hyper local SEO and marketing can work beautifully for small business owners. It's free to setup an account, and it can drive plenty of traffic to your website if you play your cards right.

#4 - FB Ads. Facebook ads and other forms of paid advertising online can work - But generally you first want to make sure you have a thorough understanding of your demographics, and have structured a landing page to boost conversions of that paid traffic.

Don't rush into it. The best thing you can do right now is make sure you get a lead form setup on your site, and get your Google + page setup. Fine tune your conversions before you start throwing money at it. Best of luck to you in the mean-time.

Is there really a color variation for the MacBook Air?
Q. One time, I just saw some strange Facebook ad about testing a MacBook Pro and then keep it for free. I know it might be a scam or not but one things for sure is, is there really a color variation for the MacBook Air? Like for instance, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange. Is the MacBook Pro do really have a color variation?

A. Never heard of it. Beware




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment