Monday, April 8, 2013

Facebook: How can I change my region before 60 days end? or How Can I get hold of facebook support?

Q. I want to change my region right away for some stuff I sell on the market place, facebook says that it change 2 networks every 60 days, I dunno how many days left for me, but I want to change it right away.

Or how can I get hold of facebook support so they do that for me?

A. You can't, you will have to wait until the 60 days are up to join a new regional network, sorry. It should tell you when your last network change was, or when you will be able to join a new network.

Feel free to contact me if you need any more help.

How do I delete my old facebook account?
Q. I have a facebook account from several years ago and I want to delete it. I do not remember the email address or password to log into it, but I know the page. Is there a way that I can answer security questions to get the log-in information so I can delete it (as the old email linked with the account is no longer mine), or can I email the Facebook Support group? Please help me!!!
Thank you!

A. You have to know the email, otherwise u should contact facebook support group =)

How can I send someone an e-mail having it look like a facebook support team?
Q. I made the mistake of changing my sister's e-mail contact of her facebook and now i have changed it but so she isn't suspicious i want it to look like it was a routinly facebook check up and her account was frozen for 24 hours.. how can i send her an e-mail looking like i am a member of the facebook support team?

A. While i completely disagree with your motives, facebook makes it hard for you to pretend to be them. I suppose you could try making another facebook account, which is private or something, with its profile being the facebook logo, and send her a one line email (check spelling and punctuation) saying 'Your account was frozen from _ to_ from due maintenance purposes. Thank you for using facebook.' but it depends on your sisters age, and her gullibility. Use common sense.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment