Thursday, April 25, 2013

Does the Palm Pixi access facebook for free?

Q. I'm kind of confused because it has no wifi. Does that mean it doesn't have internet? Is Facebook free on it or not?

A. Yes the phone it has internet.just because wifi is not on it doesn't mean it does not have internet. if you use facebook through the browser it should be free that way. I would recommend getting an internet plan for the phone though.

is facebook mobile free on verizon if i have the internet and unlimited texting?
Q. i have verizon and unlimited texting, and i have a plan where i can go online, is facebook mobile free if i have these two things?
idk if i have that but i have unlimited internet. does that mean its free?

A. yes you can the unlimited texting isn't necessary for face book but the internet is. if you have the v cast vpak you will be able to use it for free. if no you will be charges $1.99 per mb
hope i helped

How can I earn money by my Facebook account free?
Q. How can I earn money by my Facebook account,Facebook Page,Facebook Groups free and easily?

A. that isnt possible




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment