Thursday, April 18, 2013

Does it mean anything when a girl uses lots of smileys on facebook?

Q. I know this may be a dumb question but i am friends with this girl who everyone says im vibing with but i havent really noticed anything. i have some feelings for her and whenever i talk to her on chat, she lately uses so many smileys like :P. for example i said she was awesome and she replied :P. She never used to use so many.
Does this mean anything?

A. No...

How do I uninstall this new Smiley Central thing on Facebook?
Q. I installed it to Facebook, and it annoys me because every time I try to type, if I want to type again I have to re-click on the text bar and it gets obnoxious after a while. I just want to get rid of it. Can anyone help?
I installed the app on Facebook itself, but not on my computer. I'm wondering how to uninstall it from Facebook.

A. This program is very invasive and adds other programs as well. You can uninstall it from using these instructions...
http://www.ehow.com/how_5862938_uninstall-smiley-central-toolbar.html

Just a suggestion, but you may want to download, install, update and run a quick scan with Malwarebytes...
http://filehippo.com/download_malwarebytes_anti_malware
This will ensure any spyware or undesirable leftovers can be deleted.

Cheers...gwb56

Are there smileys for facebook status?
Q. I want to insert graphic, not text, smileys into my facebook status and comment entries. Are there emoticons available for FB?

A. status/chat/inbox
<3 - love heart.
Chat only...
:) - smiley face.
:( - sad face
:P - tongue out.
:D - open mouthed smile.
:O - shocked face
;) - wink face
8) - man with glasses.
8| - man with sunglasses.
>:( - angry man
:\ - confused face
:'( - crying face
3:) - devil
0:) - angel.
:'* - woman with lipstick on(kissing emotion)
^_^ - triangle eyes
-_- - tired/straight face
0.o - surprised.
>:o - angry shocked man
:v - pacman
:3 - man with a funny mouth
:|] - robot
:putnam: - boys head.

Hope this helps, as far as i know there the only ones.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment