Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Does Facebook know my phone number after using it on the Blackberry app?

Q. im using facebook on my blackberry and i was just wondering if Facebook knows my phone number now.

A. Just keep checking on your profile nd if your number shows uo delete it,and set your settings to private so only your friends can see it just incase it is on there.

How do I access a new Facebook account without using a phone number?
Q. I just made a new Facebook account. Even when I click the link in the confirmation email, it's asking me to verify that I'm a "real person" by asking for my phone number. I do NOT want to give them my phone number whatsoever & I'm not asking a friend to borrow their phone either. How do I get past this? Please help!

A. Who wants all those people at facebook having your phone number. Next thing you know the late night janitor is trying to call you.

How do I verify my facebook account if my cell phone number has already been used by another account?
Q. I wanna add in my cell phone number to facebook but I had another facebook account that I verified my number too and now its saying that I cant add in my cell phone number because I already Verified it to another account please help... Wanna add my cell phone number into a new facebook account.

A. you cannot do that - the whole reason they make you use your phone is so that you will not have more than one account - having more than one account is against the rules




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment