Monday, April 15, 2013

Does Facebook chat take part in my blackberry social networking?

Q. I got a blackberry and i downloaded the app Facebook Chat. I can't go on a browser page because i didn't take that suplement, i'd like to know if the facebook chat enters in the illimated social networking (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace), or not?

A. Yes it does.

hope this helped!

How do I change the sound on Facebook Messager?
Q. I have an iPod Touch 4th generation, 32gb. And I have the app Facebook Messager. And I wanna change the sound to it, like when people message you, and it makes a sound. I wanna change it soo yeah! THANKS

A. 1) Take whatever sound you want to be the Facebook sound and convert it to .aif or .aiff. If you need software to do this Audacity is free in Windows and works great. Once you have it you'll need to rename it to:

Voicemail.caf

The name is important, make sure the V is capital and the extension is changed from .aif/.aiff to .caf

2) Use iFunBox or any similar software to copy the .caf file you created in step 1 to the following directory on the iPhone:

/System/Library/Audio/UISounds

The original Voicemail sound will already be in that folder by the same name, rename that one to Voicemail.old first if you want to save it and be able to easily go back later. Then copy your new Voicemail.caf into the folder.

Is there an app on facebook that automatically sends out Happy Birthday greetings?
Q. I don't log onto facebook that much and sometimes I forget my friends' birthdays. It'd be nice if there was an app on facebook that sent happy birthday greetings to friends on days that I wasn't on, or days that i'm too busy, or days that I forget. Is there any app like that on facebook? That just sends out automatically Happy Birthday greetings to all facebook friends?

A. Don't think so...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment