Saturday, April 6, 2013

Can you create facebook ads without having a page Or personal facebook?

Q. My friend created a page without having a personal facebook. He also started facebook ads with this page. Can this be? I thought you had to have a "personal" facebook to create a business page, then of course go on to create ads.

A. Sounds bogus to me. Most ads are from sponsors who have agreements with Facebook. If your friend was telling the truth anyone can just make virus infected ads infecting everyone.

What are two relavent sounding facebook ads?
Q. I'm making a fake Facebook page on a poster board for English II. What do you think would be two fake facebook ads that i can put on the side that could be considered relevant for Julius Caesar?

A. Julius Caesar Salads - "The taste of Rome"

what will happen if i dont pay for facebook ads my credit card doesnt allow foreign transaction?
Q. what will happen if i dont pay for facebook ads my credit card doesnt allow foreign transaction please help me out i m really annoyed what to do help me
my bank doesnot allow foreign transaction through my card....what to do?

A. Your ad will be blocked !! No pay no service !!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment