Saturday, April 13, 2013

Can I use a prepaid phone to verify my Facebook account?

Q. I have a few accounts on Facebook that I use for role play games. Facebook has an annoying way of locking people out of their accounts and asking to verify them with a cell phone number. Would I be able to use a pre-paid phone like a Trac-phone to do this?

A. yes, but you should know it's against the rules to have more than one account and facebook will eventually lock you out and not send you confirmation codes anymore

What other games on facebook that will give you a facebook credit?
Q. What other games on facebook that will give you a facebook credit? I have tryed other games on there. Especially the Farmville, Yoville, Paradise Life Others

A. you can earn facebook credits for free by doing searches to play on any of the games
http://www.4loot.com/?id=109395&src=em

How can i browse thru all of the games on Facebook?
Q. I can see the games I already have and a few of the games my friends have, but I want to be able to browse thru all of the games on Facebook. Anyone know how to do that?

A. you can't...facebook deleted the games directory (I know..stupid right?)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment