Monday, April 8, 2013

Can I automatically share videos to my Facebook page when I upload to YouTube?

Q. I want to make it so when I upload videos, it will automatically share with Facebook.

Not my personal account under my name, but the Facebook page made for my YouTube channel.

I can't seem to do this.

A. either way, you can share Facebook video to you tube or you tube videos to Facebook. But I can't find any way so that you can directly share your you tube videos to Facebook while you upload to you tube.

how to automatically share in facebook my answered posts in yahoo answers?
Q. every time i answer questions in yahoo answers, i check the box share to facebook. and when i submit my new answer it will show up on my wall that i answered this type of question. but everytime i answer questions even i check the box share on facebook, it doesnt show.. please help me.

A. Sign in as a fB user.

How to post videos on facebook moblie?
Q. I need to post a video off my phone to Facebook mobile but when I went to my video and clicked share Facebook wasn't in the options I need to know how to upload them because I know you can some. How

A. if android go to video in gallery, hold on it til it checks, menu button and press share. then select facebook app.

this guy under me is an iphone sucking tool dont listen to him. Im on a samsung galaxy s II, sorry but no iphone can compare, open source destroys corporation bullshite any day. fight the power. iphones go to hell.

btw google it next time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment