Thursday, April 18, 2013

Are there any Facebook Apps for dating/finding single people that you do not have to pay nor do anything for?

Q. Are You Interested you must pay for. Zoosk you must pay for.

Are there any Facebook Apps for dating/finding single people that you do not have to pay nor do anything for??? Thanks for your help.

A. Datings Applications:
http://www.facebook.com/search/?init=srp&sfxp=&q=create+a+facebook+group#/search/?flt=1&q=dating&o=128&sid=1153050450.3502325149..1

Also there is one called Speed dating.

What is the best feature on myspace or facebook?
Q. What i am talking about is, what could you not live without on myspace or facebook. I am making a website, that has similar features but is a different idea and the main thing about it is NOT just talking to friends. So what makes you want to use facebook and myspace. Thanks All!

A. the reason i love myspace....layout thingy and music feature are cool
showing the person's last log in date helps me know if they get my messages but ignoring me or they have been simply away from myspace.

the reason i love facebook... easy to handle and keep in touch with my friends and fmaily. nothing complicated.
application thingy is fun.

How do I get rid of the facebook message symbol?
Q. I have the facebook message symbol on my screen yet I don't have a message! How do I get rid of it? I have tried taking the battery out 3 times and it hasn't got rid of it. Can anybody help me please?

A. which phone is it? I have had a similar problem on my blackberry so will explain how i fixed it for the blackberry application-

go to your notifications
move your scroller onto the date bar
press the option/menu button and go on 'mark prior opened'
done!

Im not sure why it does it, but it told me I had 2 notifications when i had read every single one, but that fixed it.

Added tip: you can do this on texts and emails to




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment