Friday, March 1, 2013

Would you like to suggest me a facebook app development website?

Q. Give me a good website address please.

A. Google.com

How well is the video game design industry doing ?
Q. What i mean by this is, will it be reliable to get a job in game development during this time era ? If you can back your opinions by facts that would be great, thanks yahoo.

A. Its plateaued as of recently. Game sales have been lower than 2011. But should be increasing with the release of the next gen consoles. Also, there has been huge growth in mobile gaming and web gaming like facebook. If you want to get into the industry, I recommend you look at app development for the mobile platform because it's going to keep on growing at a strong rate and people from developing countries will buy phones while they won't buy a gaming console or pc. No sources, just my opinion based off of articles I've read in the past and my own observations.

Where can I get my application secret besides facebook developers?
Q. I've looked all over the web, but I can't find where I can get my app. secret besides facebook developers! I know my app. id but not secret. Please help! Thanks!

A. Not an easy answer but here it goes. When you submit an app. since you developed it then you can also include a user id and password access to it.
My suggestion is for you to add those in your app. while in development and don't forget to add a session because its a good way to secure the app. from simple hacks.
When it is ready then release a newer version without the session or login.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment