Saturday, March 16, 2013

Why is my Facebook group not in the search results?

Q. I started a Facebook group two weeks ago and it isn't in the search results, my profile isn't in the search results either. I've contacted Facebook support and they came up with this response:

"We are aware of the problem that you described and hope to resolve it as soon as
possible. Sorry for any inconvenience. Let me know if you have any further
questions."

Is anybody able to tell me clearly why neither the group nor profile are in the search results? Thanks, Steve.

A. Given that both your group AND profile aren't showing up in the search results proves that it has nothing to do with whether or not you made the Group public, since your Profile is affected as well.

Just wait for Facebook administration to get back to you. If they know what the problem is I'm sure they can fix it.

how do i email facebook and get a real person to respond instead of a automated response?
Q. i deactivated my account and now want to reactivate it but everytime i login it says that it will send me a conformation text to a phone number i no longer have. how do i go about contacting a facebook support service to have them send me a email and not a text?
Or i need an email where i can contact them to have them email me a confirmation instead of a confirmation text. heeeeeelp!!!

A. you cant contact a human at facebook

How will I know when the question I sent in to the Facebook Customer Support is answered?
Q. I recently sent in a question to the Facebook customer Support team. Now, however, I would like to know that, if it is answered, where will I be able to access the answer? Will it come as an Inbox message or email? Anything is appreciated!

A. when they email you back and ur satisfied. nah it usually takes them 24-72 hours to get back to you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment