Monday, March 11, 2013

Why is my blackberry not getting the appworld and facebook update?

Q. I have the blackberry curve 8520 and so does my friend but when i looked at her app world and facebook i saw she had the v2.0.0.58 version but i still have the 1.9 version. And she has the more up to date version of the app world
Do i just have to wait or is there something i need to do?

A. You need to set up something on your phone or click on "ok" for once you see a pop up for "you would like to install this update?" or "updates found, proceed?" I have an android 4G phone and that's how easy updates are for me at least.

iPhone camera app that automatically adds date to the pictures taken?
Q. I saw some photos of my Facebook friends that has date and filter. Any ideas on what application that is?

A. the default camera app already adds dates to your photo.

How to use internet on blackberry curve?
Q. I just got the curve and i need to use it for internet at school, i get sooo bored. I can get onto facebook, hotmail and dating etc, all the pages that they have set up for you with "GO" next to them. But how do you actually type in a web address? To any website? Thank you x

A. Go to your browser app on your blackberry and then press the blackberry key when you press the blackberry key, it'll give you many options and your going to select "Go To" when you click that, it'll let you type in a web address.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment