Thursday, March 21, 2013

Why do I get Chinese When I click Login Facebook?

Q. Google search, click on Login to Facebook, window opens to some kind of displaced picture of oriental writing.

A. First, make sure you are actually at facebook.com. Instead of searching for the site, just enter the URL into your browser's address bar.

Secondly, it's possible your language setting was changed. Go to http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?language to set it back to English.

Is there a disadvantage to using the login with facebook widget on my site?
Q. I've got a new classifieds site and would like to use a login with facebook widget just to encourage more people to register since it's faster.

Is there any downside to this? Do I get their emails to send them updates just like with manual registrations?

A. As Far as i Know there is no Downsides to it

Why cannt I login my facebook in my phone and youtube videos freaz and play?
Q. I havr the motorola Thriumph for motorola(virgin.Mobile)i try to login in facebook an it just says system error pleaze try again...and youtube videos pkay gor 3-5 secounds and stops an plays again for like 10 secounds and freases againPlZ Help!

A. The most likely reason is that Facebook is experiencing technical difficulties/ glitches and should be up and running shortly. Log out and wait a while before logging back in.

If the problem persists contact Facebook via phone; 650-543-4800




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment