Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Why cannt I login my facebook in my phone and youtube videos freaz and play?

Q. I havr the motorola Thriumph for motorola(virgin.Mobile)i try to login in facebook an it just says system error pleaze try again...and youtube videos pkay gor 3-5 secounds and stops an plays again for like 10 secounds and freases againPlZ Help!

A. The most likely reason is that Facebook is experiencing technical difficulties/ glitches and should be up and running shortly. Log out and wait a while before logging back in.

If the problem persists contact Facebook via phone; 650-543-4800

How long do I have to wait after failing login to Facebook?
Q. I failed login to facebook and was just wondering how long I had to wait until I could try again?

Thanks :)
It came up with a notice, you have exceeded your number of attempts

A. Try to get off the internet then get back on and try again in about 5-10 min.

I've just tried to login to Facebook using Internet Explorer on my PC & got a security warning What is wrong?
Q. I've just tried to login to Facebook using Internet Explorer on my PC & got a security warning so tried via my Firefox browser and got a similar warning. Anyone know what is going on? Has Facebook security been compromised?

A. if it was on the internet browser just go back its a scam




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment