Thursday, March 7, 2013

When will Mark Zuckerberg sell off Facebook?

Q. I have read all these bio's and news reports on Mark and they all conclude how open and relaxed the kid is. If he is like this, how come he is still with Facebook. Facebook has become a bogged down mosh of crap and I just don't understand why he wont get rid of it and let someone else deal with it. He is a genius and is definitely not in it for the money. Do you think he will sell Facebook in the near future?

A. Email him and ask him . You might get a better answer rather than asking what the people on here "think"

What website is the best to sell online?
Q. I'm an online seller here in the Philippines. i want to know what website where i can sell lots of my items.

For now i'm selling @ facebook. For those who are curious of what i am selling you can search me there my name @ Facebook is MEILI PYN. Check my photos to see he items.

Anyway, any suggestions what website i can sell?

A. I have a number of online resources to sell your photos online here: http://www.damonbillian.com/2009/10/06/resources-for-selling-your-photographs-online/

A couple of things to keep in mind:
Selling photographs online isn't easy, even for professionals, so you need to be actively engaged in marketing your pictures.
Some of the sites will cost you money to host your images for sale.
You will have to be comfortable with a site generally approximately 15% of your sale proceeds.

I do know that there is a storefront option for facebook called payvment that you might want to look at.

Where can I buy facebook poker chips for Zynga's Texas Holdem Game other than through Zynga?
Q. Zynga's prices for facebook poker chips are kind of high. I know others sell facebook chips too if anyone can reccomend one I'd appreciate it. I'm looking to buy 10 million chips.

A. There's quite a few sites other than Zynga that sell facebook poker chips for that game. I bought 10 million chips from http://www.facebookpokerstore.com for $50 They're prices are like 80% less than what Zynga charges for facebook poker chips and they're pretty quick to respond.

I used to play on Pokerstars (play money) before going to Facebook poker this year, it has a friendlier atmosphere.

I hope this helps. Good luck rojelio.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment