Monday, March 18, 2013

What tool was use to create Facebook,myspace and twitter?

Q. What tool was use to create Facebook,myspace and twitter?

A. Tools like DreamWeaver, ColdFusion, WebExpressions, etc., can only do limited stock things.
When you want to do a real web space, portal, service, etc., you write the code in a language like PHP, C#, Perl, Ruby, etc. They are known as Common Gateway Interface languages ( CGI, not to be confused with Computer Generated Images). The choice of language is determined by the OS of the server. With Windows, C# is preferred. With Linux, PHP is the default.

How can I politely turn down when someone asks me to add her on facebook/myspace?
Q. well... to make a long story short. I don't like her even though she is nice to me.
How can I politely turn down when she asks me to add her on facebook/myspace without hurting her feelings?

A. Tell her you don´t add people who you don´t really know.
Ok maybe that´s weird. Tell her, you don´t use the side so often or tell her get a life! If you want to be friends with me, why the hell do you want friendship on face-book? I thought we are real friends, in a real world and then start to laugh but still be a little bit serious. Okay friend, Im sorry, today is not my day, if there is a better idea I will get back to you

What would happen to a person if they threaten you over Facebook/Myspace?
Q. This dude named mitchell said he would kill me over Facebook/Myspace hers the thing he is on probation and has lots of records another thing is he did this twice and i gave him a warning the first time so now what?

A. I have a few friends that are police officers on facebook. When something like that happens, I just copy, paste or get a screenshot of them saying that and send a huge message/email out to them. It is easier to get a screenshot or copy it and hand it over to the police. They obviously violated parole so there is a chance that they can't talk to you again until after the case is over.



.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment