Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What's the max # of contacts Facebook can add from a file? At what # does it think you're a spammer?

Q. I want to upload my contacts from your computer into facebook to add all my friends at once (facebook does let you do this). It's a lot. How many contact can be in one file that it will add? And how many contacts is the point where it thinks you're a spammer? Ideas? This has changed many times as Facebook is constantly evolving -- so unless you know for sure from the past few months it's probably outdated... Thanks.

A. there isnt a limit

facebook only thinks you are a spammer if one or more people click on "i dont know this person" when you send them a request

Why can you still not edit who sees your comments on Facebook?
Q. Recently Facebook added an activity log which lets you edit and change who sees things on your timeline and the live feed. WHY on earth did they not include THE COMMENTS SECTION!! I don't want people seeing things that I comment on in the live feed, I already have enough drama in my life and don't need close friends being deeply offended by some of the things that I say! What is the deal with this? They have always been lacking in this area!
By comments I do NOT mean status updates and things I intentionally share with my friends. I mean comments on other peoples pages ending up in my live feed.

A. facebook is meant to be a place where you share things, not a place for privacy

but there is a way to do this - just add people who you dont want to see your likes, comments, and status updates to your restricted list

How do I request Facebook to add a new language for translation?
Q. I'm from Sri Lanka and our official language is Sinhala. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinhala_language] I saw there are over 30 languages on facebook and how do I ask facebook to add my country's language?

A. http://www.tothepc.com/archives/tag/facebook/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment