Saturday, March 23, 2013

What is wrong if the all the likes on my small business facebook page won't come up?

Q. I have 79 likes on my small business facebook page and it only shows 62? I've already tried refreshing the browser a few times, and searched and nothing came up, so how can I resolve this issue? Please help! Any positive answers would be helpful.

A. Facebook sucks don't use it

I have a business that has two locations.How do I add an additional location to the business facebook page?
Q. adding an "additional" location to my existing business facebook page. I want to display BOTH locations.

A. Check the below apps and see if it suits

http://www.facebook.com/RegalEntertainmentGroup?sk=locations
http://www.socialstage.com/apps/office-locations

How can I get community / local business facebook pages to like my facebook business page?
Q. For some reason my facebook page for my business only seems to attract likes from individuals. I want to encourage businesses who work in my sector to like my business page so that they can share our news etc. How do I enable businesses to like my business page on facebook? The oddest thing is I can like other businesses facebook page but it does not seem to get reciprocated.

A. You are lucky that people bother to like your business on facebook, most other business owners are too busy running their business to bother with facebook or internet marketing too much, I know I am, but if other businesses liked my page I would do the same for them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment