Saturday, March 9, 2013

What is some funny facebook statuses about the Chicago Bears&Packers game?

Q. I want some funny facebook statuses about the Bears/Packers game todayy!

A. I told a someone today that I am a Bears fan because my mom and dad were Bears fans.

They asked me, "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron. What would you be then?â

I paused, smiled, and told him, âThen Iâd be a Packers fan!â

What are some really funny facebook statuses?
Q. I'm thirteen and I need some really funny facebook statuses that people with 'like'.
Not dumb and pointless.
Anything will work, it just needs to get a lot of likes.
It could even be one of your old ones. Just anything! Thank you!:D

A. (name and surname) just had the dream where they were in the circus and tripped over one of the clowns in the little cars and got run over by a red and purple elephant.

(name and surname) just realised there is a stranger eating an asparagus in their kitchen.

( name and surname) can speak spanish in russian

(name and surname) has a coffee in their hand a smile on their face and has great disposition this means I have no clue what is going on.


Hope I helped
Good Luck
Shauna

What are some funny facebook status and "that awkward moment " jokes ?
Q. What are some funny facebook status and "that awkward moment " jokes ?

A. That awkward momemt when a sentence doesn't end the way you octopus.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment