Monday, March 11, 2013

What is the oldest game on Facebook that is still up and running?

Q. I would like the know because MouseHunt says it is one of the longest-running games on Facebook, and I would like to find out what the actual longest-running game on Facebook is.

A. Snake I think.

What are the most popular games on facebook, old & new?
Q. I want to make a facebook game, and need to know what are the all time most popular games on facebook.

I am familiar with jetman, farmville, typing mania and so...
I need the game to be as simple as possible, like for example jetman

A. Appdata lists and ranks all facebook apps/games by the amount of users. Hopefully this helps you some.

http://www.appdata.com/

How much does it cost to put a flash game on Facebook?
Q. Is it free or is it going to cost me?

I'm a flash game hobbyist. I make flash games all day every day and was wondering if it is possible to put my games on Facebook without it costing me too much.

A. Yes. You need to add the facebook developer application. Then add each of your games as a facebook app through the developer application. Flash games need to be added as iFrame apps (not FBML apps). Your games should run fine as-is, but if you want deeper integration such as rankings, then you need to dig deeper into the facebook API.

Since your apps have already be developed, your major cost would be web hosting fees, which varies widely depending on your traffic and how much your hosting company charges for traffic.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment