Monday, March 11, 2013

What is the most funny facebook status you have ever written?

Q. What is the most funny facebook status you have ever written??
This is my funny status
Its my birthday tomoro all i want is everyone in china to give me a dollar each:))

A. ÊÉqÇ uo pɹÉoqÊÇÊ É Ênq ı ÇÉ¯Ä±Ê ÊsÉ× ÇÉ¥Ê sı sıɥÊ
Ì¿Ì¿Ì¿ Ì¿' Ì¿'̵Í̿̿з=(â¢Ìªâ)=ε/̵ÍÌ¿Ì¿/'Ì¿'Ì¿ Ì¿ this is a stick-up... give me ALL yo [̲Ì$̲Ì(̲Ì1̲Ì)̲Ì$̲Ì]

What is the funniest Facebook status you have ever seen or think is the funniest?
Q. I need to make some people laugh because I just want to. What are some funny facebook status'?

A. 1- Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.

2- If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

3- There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.

4- An consultant is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing.

5- Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.

6- When youâre right, no one remembers. When youâre wrong, no one forgets.

7- Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.

8- If you canât see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

9 - A recent police study found that youâre much more likely to get shot by a fat cop if you run.

10 - Men want the same thing from their underwear that they want from women: a little
bit of support, and a little bit of freedom

What is a funny embarrassing status i could put as my friends facebook status?
Q. Looking for a embarrassing funny status to put on my friends facebook. He got me way good today and i need to get him back?!!!

A. two sausages were grilling in the park and making juicy sauce inside their tongue-tasty meat mouths where no other person dares to touch. only its meaty longevity can give away its stunning and erect appearance.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment