Saturday, March 2, 2013

What is a good browser to install, so I chat on facebook chat?

Q. I can't chat on facebook! I hate it. I think It might be because I have to install a new broweser, I already installed IE but it still wont let me! is there a good browser I can install so I chat on fb?

A. I have these browsers: Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
it should work, but if it doesn't then there's probably just something wrong with fb and they'll fix it. If it's not that then there might be something wrong with your computer

Is there away to chat on Facebook on phone?
Q. I want to chat on Facebook on browser. Besides the Facebook app is there a way to chat? If I have to download something I'll do it. I want to chat like on the computer where I'm chatting but also logged in to Facebook. Is that possible?
What app shoould I download?

A. Yes download the app

How do you create a pop out chat window on Facebook?
Q. I knew how to do with the old chat, but Facebook had to be stupid and change it.
I know how to start a conversation, but I can't figure out how to put the aforementioned convo into a separate window, which could be done with the old chat feature.

A. New Chat Solution for Facebook

This month, Facebook not only released video chat feature, but also added a sidebar on their appearance. Unfortunately, Facebook users donât like it, most of them complaining about the sidebar, since it makes them uncomfortable to chat. Many Facebook user want to still use the old Facebook Chat.

For you who chat a lot on Facebook, Iâll give you a few tips and solutions to keep the comfort on Facebook chat. You can use a special page to chat on Facebook, and the chat appearance on this popout is completely fulfill the whole screen, so I think youâll be pleased when you are chatting.

Visit : http://blogspc.com/new-chat-solution-for-facebook/1640

.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment