Thursday, March 14, 2013

What is a funny facebook status I could make?

Q. This is dumb, but what is a funny facebook status I could make? Who doesn't want a well-liked status...:P

A. A funny Facebook status that I can think of is "Peanut butter jelly time"

Good luck!

What are some funny Facebook album names for my trip to New York City?
Q. I recently went to New York city and I would like to have a funny Facebook album name for the photos. Any Ideas?

A. A bite of the big apple? Haha idk...
A date with lady liberty? I'm just making em up as I go along ;)
Idk...hard question.
:)

Anyone know of any new funny facebook pages to join?
Q. Im trying to find some new funny facebook pages to join. Any ideas?

A. There's a site that's fairly new: http://www.funnyfacebookpages.com. I don't think they have a fan page up yet, but the posts on there are pretty funny!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment