Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What if I have more Facebook Business Pages, are all going to be updated to the Timeline?

Q. I have more facebook business pages, can update to the Timeline only some of them?

A. you have to wait for facebook to give you the option for each page

How do I put a small facebook icon on my company web site to bring people to my facebook business page?
Q. I recently created a facebook business page for my company, and I can not figure out how to put a facebook logo on my company web page for people to click on and it take them directly to the facebook page. I don't want the "like" box, I want the icon with the blue F. I cant seem to figure out how to do this.

A. http://www.facebook.com /badges/page.php no space. after the com

What are some useful applications to use on a facebook business page?
Q. Building a facebook business page for a website and besides RSS feed applications, I am looking for applications that may be useful. Any suggestions?

A. I really like the twitter and friendfeed applications.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment