Friday, March 1, 2013

What's a good title for a facebook page featuring book reviews?

Q. I want to make my own page on facebook for book reviews and discussions etc. Any ideas on a good title? I would like it to be original and simple, but catchy and not really cheesy. Any ideas?

A. ermmm i don't really know but i would definitely join your page i love reading book but i've only just started reading.

so when you make the page please mail me the link and i'll join it.

a lame suggestion:-

treasure in words

why wont certain internet things work for me?
Q. At first I noticed hulu videos won't load but now its other things. Youtube works but blackboard for school work won't and apps on facebook book don't work. I have tried to delete my cache and that didn't work. I even uninstalled flash player and java. None of these will load on internet explorer or firefox. Any ideas what the problem is?

A. Your Flash is creating troubles for you.

* Run Reginout scan for active-x, file associations and other registry errors largely behind such crashes.
http://www.filetransit.com/download.php?id=79029

* Try to uninstall the current flash player version. Read this official guide to uninstall flash plug-in:
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

* Use official uninstaller tool to remove all flash elements from your computer.

* After completing the above task download flash player 9 instead of the latest version. Sometimes there are intricate browser flash conflicts and changing the versions is often helpful.

* Update your sound drivers if possible since the videos may simply crash because of the corrupted or missing drivers.

1) Open Device Manager

2) Find the sound-card device

3) Remember the name of the device

4) Uninstall it.

5) After doing this restart your system.

how do i get rid of my facebook phone numbers on my sprint htc hero?
Q. i upgraded my hero to android 2.1 and it automatically made my facebook phone book under my people, i barley talk to any of the people that is put on there, is there a way to get rid of that without having to delete them one by one?

A. You could try going to settings > accounts and sync > remove facebook.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment