Sunday, March 17, 2013

What can I do in order not to be found on the facebook search by my e-mail?

Q. What can I do in order not to be found on the facebook search by my e-mail? I can't find those privacy settings in timeline.

A. http://abrax.us/Facebook/NotSearchable.php

How do i become "invisible" in facebook searches?
Q. I want to set my Facebook account so that I can't be found in a facebook search for me. How do I do that? I need the directions for the most recent version of facebook.

Thanks

A. Click the account menu at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Privacy Settings.

Next to the Manage Settings for How You Connect heading, click Change Settings.

Select your preference from the dropdown menu next to âWho can look up your profile (timeline) by name or contact info?â

How to hide facebook from facebook search?
Q. There used to be an option under privacy settings. Under "how you connect" there was a button that said: who can look you up on facebook using your name. Now the only option is : who can look you up on facebook by searching your email or phone number.

Is it still possible to hide my facebook from the facebook search? Thanks.

A. it's a little different now




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment