Sunday, March 17, 2013

What's the best affordable facebook PPC ad service?

Q. I have opened up an ecommerce store ( http://www.zazzle.com/scifunk*) and I hear that advertising on facebook may be the best way to get me traffic. If anyone has any good recommendations for an affordable facebook PPC ad service I would appreciate the help. Thank you.

A. Facebook has its own...use it!

What are your top 5 favorite ways of driving traffic to your e-commerce website?
Q. Mine is:

1. Social Marketing through Facebook ads
2. PPC Marketing through Adwords and Adcenter
3. Search Engine Optimization - However, this has been very difficult nowadays.
4. Retargetting campaign using Adroll
5. Email Marketing.

A. I don't have a ecommerce sites - but my favorite way to drive traffic to my websites are...

1. Forum Marketing
2. Facebook
3. SEO
4. Article marketing
5. Blogging

How cheap can I get ppc advertizing for noncompetitive keywords?
Q. What's the cheapest ppc advertizing that I could get for a fairly low competition keyword and location? For instance, if I wanted to advertize "basket weaving" only to people living in Alaska, how much could I expect to pay per click and what provider gives the best deals?

A. It still can vary considerably depending on the source, Google Adwords search ads may be one of the highest priced but also best converting with proper keyword selection, I don't really know how cheap they can get now, maybe a quarter? Facebook is less because it's less well targeted, 2nd, 3rd tier ad networks are even less, but you might find they don't necessarily make for more profits.

If you get an Adwords account $10 deposit, maybe with a $30 - $100 first time user voucher, you would get a cost column added to the keyword tool.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment